Our individual services options are a great choice when you know exactly what you need and when you need it.
Server Optimization |
How's your server running? Not so good, huh? Total Server Solutions can help! We can get your server running at peak performance in no time. Our team of optimization experts will wring every last bit of performance from your server to get running just how you want it, fast! We'll check for all common problems that may be adversely effecting how your is running. We'll tweak and tune the following server configurations & settings:
- Apache configuration.
- Php Configuration.
- Network configuration.
- MySQL configuration.
- And more!
Security Hardening |
You've got a server. You set it up yourself and it's running smoothly. But you're not sure if it's properly secured. You want to keep malicious hackers and spammers out. The vast majority of operating systems and even most control panels don't secure a server anywhere near as completely as they should. That's where we come in. Total Server Solutions has got you covered! Our team of security experts will examine your server for any weaknesses and security holes and give it security treatment you need. We'll make sure that everything is updated, secured and ready to keep your data safe. As always, we provide Total Server Solutions. If you have a custom setup or want your server locked down even further than is normally provided by our Server Hardening service, we can do that too. Simply let us know more about your setup and we can take care of that too.* Get in touch with us today, we're ready to help!
- Quick security audit.
- Compiler and fetch utility access can be limited to root only.
- Folder/directory permissions setup to prevent directory traversal of unprivileged users.
- Host.conf & sysctl security hardening.
- Noexec, Nosuid temporary directories.
- RkHunter installation.
- Installation and configuration of Firewall rules.
- Kernel updates.
- Hardening of SSH service.
- TCP/IP hardening.
- Upon request, we can secure your PHP installation as well.
- BFD (Brute Force Detection) system installation.
- We update all server & control panel software.
- We disable any and all unused services to further secure and optimize performance of your server.
- Total Server Solutions technicians install and configure mod_security with a mildly aggressive ruleset.
- We monitor your system integrity.
- Our team performs a package audit of your RPM system.
- All common services are checked and locked down as needed.
- Upon request, our team can install mod_dosevasive.
Server Restoration |
If you have backups that you need to be restored, we can help. Our server restoration service is here to help resurrect any files or accounts that have experienced problems. We support all major control panel applications. Please get in touch with us and provide specific information on your situation so we can let you know how best we can help.
*Server Restoration includes up to 4 hours of technical support time. Any further time required will be billed at the prevailing hourly technical rate of $125/hour.
Server Migration |
Moving data from one server to another on your own can be tough. You don't have to go it alone with Total Server Solutions on your side. Server migrations are extremely complex operations that require careful planning and execution to be successful. The migration gurus at Total Server Solutions have years of experience and will take the time and make the preparations necessary to move your data to its new home with minimal (if any) downtime.
Our Server Migration service covers the vast majority of servers and configurations, but if you have a custom setup, please let us know so we can evaluate the situation and come up with a plan of action that suits your needs. While we can migrate from just about anything there may be setups that require more time and effort and could incur an additional fee. Opening dialog with the Total Server Solutions team early in the process will ensure that any questions and concerns get handled as early as possible so that your migration is a success.
Initial Server Configuration |
This will get your server up and running, ready to begin hosting accounts. This server is exactly the same as our server hardening but in addition it also includes configuration of the control panel. If you have a brand new server that has yet to be configured at all this is what you need.
Initial Server Configuration Includes
- Initial setup of a control panel
- Quick security audit
- Limit compiler & fetch utilities access to root only
- Correct folder permissions to prevent directory transversal on unprivileged users
- Host.conf & sysctl hardening
- Noexec, Nosuid temporary directory's
- RkHunter Installation.
- Installation and configuration of APF
- Kernel update
- SSH Server Hardening
- TCP/IP Hardening
- Disable of dangerous php functions (upon request)
- BFD (Brute Force Detection) Installation
- Update all server/control panel software
- Disabling Unused Services
- Install and configure Mod_Security with a mildly aggressive ruleset
- System Integrity monitor
- RPM Package Audit
- Check/secure configuration defaults on common services
- Mod_dosevasive (upon request)
- Zend Optimizer Installation (upon request)
Hourly Services |
If you would prefer to use our services on an hourly basis, we can accommodate that as well. Our hourly services are a great choice when you have a pretty good idea of how long a task will take, but you don't have the time or knowledge to complete it on your own.